Aila-grams

*Names and identifying details have been altered to protect the innocent people who could sue me.

January 20, 2012

Self-evals, at their best:

1. I am proud of my getting better at persuading people about my
opinion, because I have improved a lot and it will help me if I become
a lawyer or salesman.

2. One area I think I need to focus on my conclusion more because I
don't think my "make it matter" is as in tip-top shape as it could be.

Is there anything else you'd like me to know?

3. I would like you to know that I liked this unit.

3. It was ok, but fun at times.

3. It was funish.

3. I have decided that if everyone had a unicorn, everyone would be
happy, so there would never be this problem [in the story of 12 Angry Men] with the kid killing someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment