Aila-grams

*Names and identifying details have been altered to protect the innocent people who could sue me.

April 30, 2012

The most important part of a compliment is the timing.

I'm not proud of anything.

I showed no growth in this last quarter. I only showed a decrease in my grade.

I wanted to improve on the Common Assessments, but I didn't.

No, my steps did not help me because I went down in grades this term.

The steps did not work because I did not use them.

I am not proud of anything this term.  I need to do more homework and try harder in class.  No growth at all - I went backwards.

I'm not proud of anything this quarter.  I was really slacking.

I am proud of my effort but I am disappointed that I got an A-. I should work even harder on ORQs and tests because I am proud of my essays and I don't understand why I went down on Achievement because I tried really hard.  I need to focus REALLY hard and I'm going to try soooo hard because I need to get a solid A.  I improved my participation but I went down on my average percentage which makes me sad and confused.  I want you to know that I will do even better to get an A.

I would like you to know you are an awesome teacher and I am privileged to have you as my teacher.  Thank you for everything.  I'll miss you up at the High School.

No comments:

Post a Comment